Saturday, May 31, 2008

Historic Moment!

How can I not post today???

I am a free bird... mentally so much at peace... relaxed.. calm... like 100 kg weight taken off my shoulders... its not that I did not like my work but to quit is a different feeling... as I entered home, I realized I will not have to go back to work for quite sometime now...

Obviously, with CFA around the corner, I will not realise that kind of feeling I come back from Singapore! But by that time, I would be all pumped up again to go back again!

Although the main reason was to celebrate my last day at work today - its been a extremely eventful week for me! Like
o Earlier in week, I met seniors - decided on staying in hostel as compared to pvt accomodation
o Got the hostel results - made the payment (definitely saved a bomb here)
o Decided on what day to leave - which flight to leave
o Constantly exchanged mails with my newly found NUS friends (yes too many of them now)
o Got the forex for the CFA trip (did you know Singapore has plastic notes with transparent hologram??)

It has been a great week!!! And the end of the week was the best - Last day at work!!!!!

Goodbye Saki Naka! Singapore calling me!

No comments: