Thursday, August 14, 2008

A mid way crisis for blog

As some of you might have seen, the blog stopped going further from "The Real Singapore" - Kya karein, Singapore itna acha hai ki humein aage hi nahi jaana tha....

The reason my blog stood standstill was not Singapore - the reason was that I was not really inclined (or shall we use better word - "motivated") to put my thoughts down in organized fashion... every day here was unique and I intended to put everything in here... it is just that I was not getting enough motivation to do so... I had loads of time (and in fact as I type this my Gtalk status reads "whiling away time....") - It was just that I was too uninterested to start blogging again... And again, the backlog was huge - so I dint know whether to to it chronologically or just follow whatever I had to write... And each incident had to be a different post - otherwise I am not doing justice to my blog.... With about good 6-8 posts behind, I have decided to rejuvenate my blog... Albeit with a condition - the blogs now will take those posts randomly... the current events may take front seat...

But somewhere, I know I will back to my original behaviour so the blog may remain dormant for sometime till I again do a u turn to regular blogging.....

No comments: