Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog Update!

For the certain predicted circumstances* in MBA, the blogger has decided to take a small break from the blogging!

Shall see the loyal readers of the blog sometime in early December! Till then pray for me that I survive!

* Includes following things
a) Projects
b) Presentations
c) Reading for Projects
d) Meetings
e) Elections (btw, the horizontals are over and I am eagerly awaiting for verticals and the MBA Club President tomorrow)
f) Working on Projects (Sometimes, I have to)
g) More Meetings
h) Lectures
i) Reading for final terms
j) Chutku (Small) submissions
k) Swinging on the indifference curve (Copyrights belong to KC)
l) Checking and keeping tab of emails for meetings
m) Applying for internships
n) De-stressing (read a Can of Beer)
o) Downloading new bollywood songs
p) Working for Fin Club and Cerebration
q) Apartment Hunting (how could I forget this - this had to come in top 10 things)
r) Travelling from the border of Malaysia to school and back
s) Finding deadlines for internships
t) Chatting at 2 AM about nothing in general
u) Thinking about Mumbai (everything including pollution and trains)
v) Thinking about good food (read ghar ka khana, AMar Juice Centre pav bhaji, mithibai ka dosa and vada pav, Filter kaafi and Kanchipuram idli at RK, pani puri at sahkari bhandar)
w) Thinking about what all I have to do when I am in Mumbai
x) Resolving not to repeat same mistakes in 2nd Semester
y) Thinking about grades (yes I cannot afford two subjects beyond B- level)
z) Blogging when I am supposed to 25 things mentioned above!

No comments: