Monday, September 28, 2009

One year changes all...

So its been exactly one year since I posted this


That was then... and what is now? Such a stark difference that I have changed!

They say, time changes everyone and everything. So this mid term break was nothing that I can really brag about. Since the time I have started working and managing studies simultaneously, I have to really get my pending things done over the weekend. And a public holiday is a big big boon! So the start of the week was actually holiday for me - where I dont remember what exactly I did!

Then three days went in trying to impress a set of people who could be my future bosses! That was an experience in itself - more about it later if I get energy to write about it sometime!

And then again comes back to working day after three days of exhaustion - so much for a few pieces of plastic notes and a probable stable job in future!

Saturdays, since start of 2009, are about lectures - and when I dont have one I feel glad! This was one such Saturday but I nothing really worth mentioning about!

And Now I sit today - with such a sad state of affairs. Sing Govt is extremely smart. Last year we pulled down tarp (not funds, you geek!) to see cars vrooming at a distance of less than 15 feet and this time all we got a balcony (Mumbai ishtyle) view from about a distance of couple of hundred feet. True it was a good view - but nothing comes close to hear those deafening noises! Thats like a trance in itself - like I mentioned last year - that numbness in ears has its own ecstasy! I left the race mid way - dint bother to see who won nor who lost. The only highlight of the race was Force India accident!

Would I spend money next year to avoid such disappointment? Heck, NO!

And was the location only factor? No my friend, I remembered that I had to complete a few pending applications coz weekends are the only time - for I cannot be student for ever! Need a job to survive! Need a job to pay for my loans! Need a job to for those material things I have fancied since child! Need a job to make sure I don't remain a face in the crowd after 20 years!

How I wish I had another mid term break! How I wish I could extend some more time in MBA! I really love to be student! I dont want to go in that dirty world of corporate rat race! I dont wann work! If only someone somewhere paid me to be student, I would be a student all my life!

No comments: