Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some Firsts, Some Lasts - 2

Some Firsts, Some Lasts - 2

To start with, this is my first post from Singapore!!!!!! And I had to wait hours to post this up!!

My lasts in Mumbai were just great!!! My family, selected best friends and cousins came down to drop me airport.... Needless to say, it was quite emotional for me to leave my family and friends especially because I have never stayed alone in my life. I am so happy they bid a farewell with their best smiles on their face. And the least I could do is thank them in public -

Mom, dad and Uru - it could not have been possible had you not put my bravest face! Leaving me cheery faced was the best gift :)

Geetali - thanks for the personalised gifts - its gonna make me feel near to home as I see them everyday!

Hardik and Chinti - Thanks for parting gift! I loved the wallet very much! I shall soon inaugurate the cuff links!

Jardin - you are the best - man, thanks for all the tips and tricks! And ya, thanks for having friends at the right places :)

Kunal, Vishal and Dylan - Thanks for taking time off from your busy work schedules and come to see me off!

And ya here come one more mention - Tejasbhai - Never felt out of place or in a different country for a moment entire day.... would have felt so lost if you wouldnt have been here!!!!!

No comments: